- Despite her concerns about the GOP-passed requirement tying work rules to Healthy Michigan benefits, Governor Gretchen Whitmer is still approving the new policy.
- Area law enforcement officials are trying to help clear up confusion regarding the legalization of recreational marijuana in the state.
- New legislation from state Representative Beth Griffin is aimed at reducing prison costs by changing the way the state treats prisoners who are sick or frail.
- South Haven Area Emergency Services is investigating a suspected propane explosion that leveled a Casco Township home and sent a woman to the hospital.
- A car – pedestrian accident in Niles has claimed the life of a 70-year-old man.
- Some announcements for the South Haven Speaker Series.
- A month of busts at the Blue Water Bridge results in 15 THOUSAND dollars worth of drug seizures.
- Three days of events honoring Michigan Congressman John Dingell begin today.
- Democratic Senator Amy Klobuchar of Minnesota is running for president.
- More performances than awards at Sunday night’s Grammys.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify | | More