- Governor Whitmer has signed her first executive directive, aimed at protecting the public’s health, safety and welfare.
- The legislative goals for new state Representative Pauline Wendzel for northern Berrien County remain unchanged from what she ran on last year.
- A property foreclosure lawsuit headed to the Michigan Supreme Court is being watched closely by county treasurers across the state.
- Two new state laws exempt part-time student workers at community colleges in Michigan from the state teacher’s retirement system.
- A new year brings a new chief of police for Benton Township.
- The sprawling 81-acre property Muhammad Ali once called home in southwest Michigan has a new owner.
- Michigan’s new governor and attorney general are moving quickly to review the legality of a contentious state deal to run an oil pipeline beneath a crucial section of the Great Lakes.
- Democrats taking control of the House today will bring up a bill to try and reopen the government.
- The taxman’s coming. And there’s one way to prepare for what will be here…before you know it.
- Comic Bob Einstein, perhaps best-known for playing the stuntman character Super Dave Osborne, has died at age 76.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | | More