- Cornerstone Alliance will continue to work hard to convince companies that southwest Michigan’s economy is worth their investments.
- Optimism is what Michigan Chamber of Commerce president and CEO Rich Studley has about 2019.
- Michigan Governor Rick Snyder has moved to bar state contractors and the recipients of state grants or loans from discriminating against LGBTQ employees.
- The Palisades nuclear power plant in Van Buren County is back in service following a scheduled refueling and maintenance outage.
- ‘Twas a deadlier Christmas holiday period on Michigan roads this year than last.
- Next month’s North American International Auto Show will be the last one to be held in the winter.
- Looks like soon-to-be former Michigan Governor Rick Snyder has Pure Michigan traveling on his to-do list once he leaves office.
- Northern Michigan’s Lake Superior University has released its 44th annual “list of words banished from the Queen’s English for mis-use.
- In the middle of the government shutdown … the White House is losing its chief of staff.
- Three months after her death, an attorney for Aretha Franklin say she owes millions in back taxes.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify | | More