- Governor Snyder is pleading with his counterpart in Illinois to join with Michigan and other Great Lakes states and provinces in a partnership to keep Asian carp out of Lake Michigan and beyond.
- The results are in on lead testing in the water for Benton Harbor Area Schools.
- Berrien County Prosecutor Michael Sepic is dropping the charges against two Benton Harbor Charter Schools Academy administrators in connection with an outburst of anger by a teacher that resulted in an 11-year-old girl suffering a concussion.
- An Indiana judge entered a preliminary not guilty plea for a high school football player accused of killing a 17-year-old schoolmate who was pregnant with his child.
- The memory of John E.N. Howard will not be forgotten anytime soon in the city of St. Joseph.
- With overwhelming support the U.S. Senate has passed its version of the 2018 Farm Bill.
- The holiday is an active time for thieves who would like to steal the packages that you have delivered to your porch.
- Stormy Daniels ordered to pay President Trump hundreds of thousands of dollars in a case she filed against him…which was later tossed out.
- Today is sentencing day in New York for President Trump’s former lawyer and fixer, Michael Cohen.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify | | More