- You can possess marijuana starting next week, but good luck finding somewhere to legally buy it.
- State Representative-elect Pauline Wendzel has received her first committee assignment in the Michigan House.
- As hybrid and battery powered vehicles are becoming more popular, emergency responders have to be trained on how to extricate accident victims out of them.
- $32 million has been awarded to the new Soo Lock project in Sault Ste. Marie.
- Lou Anna Simon, the former president of Michigan State University, is now facing two felony and two misdemeanor charges.
- UAW Vice President Terry Dittes is speaking out today against the layoffs and plant closures.
- Lawmakers are returning from holiday break with a host of issues to tackle between now and mid-December.
- There’s a new development in the Russia investigation that could mean a fast track sentencing for former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort.
- President Trump is threatening to shut down the border for good if need be.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 10:40 — 9.8MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | | More