- Relief is being noticed from flooding along the St. Joseph River in Royalton Township.
- The Orchards Mall in Benton Township has paid its taxes.
- The life of Army Corporal Cole Wixom of Bloomingdale is being honored by the Michigan Senate.
- Some health officials in Michigan note the rules governing exemptions from vaccination requirements could be credited with preventing a similar situation here.
- The spirit of bipartisanship that had been in Lansing is wavering a bit following a party-line vote by the state House to overturn Governor Whitmer’s executive order revamping the Department of Environmental Quality.
- Coming soon to the gym at Lake Michigan Catholic High School will be live donkeys.
- Former US Congressman John Dingell’s past “is an example of what experience can do.
- Governor Gretchen Whitmer has ordered flags within the capitol complex and on all state buildings to be lowered to half-staff today.
- An oil leak near St. Louis has prompted closure of sections of two pipelines, including the Keystone pipeline.
- Sunday night is music’s biggest night.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | | More