- Flooding is going to remain a problem for some Royalton Township residents for a few more days.
- Authorities are hunting for someone who got a little too personal outside a Hartford gas station.
- The trial of Antwan Mims of Benton Harbor is underway for allegedly shooting and killing two men outside a house party last March.
- The new MDOT director says at least $1.5 billion more is needed to improve the condition of state highways, nearly double what is now being spent.
- Baseball season will be here before you know it, and the South Bend Cubs are putting out a call for fans to submit photos and videos taken at Four Winds Field.
- After his State of The Union speech Donald Trump still has voters like this west Michigan farmer who wants more of the Trump presidency.
- The executive order meant to rid three panels from the Department of Environmental Quality has hit a potential road block.
- A judge says it will likely take weeks for him to decide whether Michigan’s former health director will continue to face involuntary manslaughter charges arising from the Flint water crisis.
- An update on Sunday’s deadly small plane crash in southern California.
- Following a delay, NASA holds its annual Day of Remembrance.
- Looks like one of the biggest names in music won’t be at the Grammys.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | | More