- Water filters are being made available for all residents of Benton Harbor starting this week.
- Governor Whitmer is restructuring the state agency that drew criticism for its handling of the Flint water crisis under Rick Snyder.
- South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg is pushing back at critics who worry he’s not experienced enough to be running for President in 2020.
- The city of St. Joseph is continuing its effort to get all properties spiffed up.
- Police around Michigan made more than 200 drunk driving arrests during an end-of-the-year crackdown.
- Andrews University is celebrating Black History Month.
- Life in prison without the possibility of parole — That’s what Jason Dalton will be sentenced to later today.
- Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor has denied a request for a stay of a trial to determine if Michigan’s current redistricting lines are impermissibly drawn.
- Tonight’s State of the Union address….will have President Trump in a different dynamic than ever before.
- Federal attorneys in New York are seeking records from the President’ inauguration committee.
- The final numbers are in, and the score wasn’t the only thing that was low during the Super Bowl.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify | | More