- The all-clear was given to turn the heat back up.
- Could southwest Michigan be looking at some flooding as the snow melts?
- West Michigan business owners expect a profitable year with increased sales and hiring.
- Everyone wants the roads fixed, but nobody wants to pay for it.
- Michigan State Police say they responded to 183 traffic crashes across southwest Michigan this week.
- All state operations will be back to normal today.
- The governor is calling for a probe of Michigan’s energy supply and it’s emergency preparedness.
- House and Senate negotiators are trying to come up with a deal on border security before parts of the government run out of money again on February 15th.
- President Trump dismisses being involved in any wrongdoing in the special counsel’s Russia investigation.
- January will end with a whimper at the box office.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | | More