- Winter Storm Warning and a Wind Chill Warning in effect through 2 p.m. today.
- All state government offices will remain shut down through 10 pm tonight due to the weather.
- Governor Whitmer and Consumers Energy are urging Michigan residents to cut back on natural gas usage until tomorrow by setting thermostats to 65-degrees.
- Legislation to prevent additional government shutdowns could be coming soon in Congress.
- A new scholarship is being offered by the Berrien Community Foundation to those interested in pursuing an education in nursing.
- A brand new radio station has been launched in Benton Harbor-St. Joseph.
- Some auto companies are also being affected following that fire at a Consumers Energy plant.
- A new statewide survey gives us some insight into how three new Democrats at the state capitol are doing.
- The President hinting how he’d handle a vacancy on the Supreme Court.
- This will be music to Beatles fans ears.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | | More