- With the frigid temperatures this week, several warming stations are being announced in the Benton Harbor area.
- The city of Niles has announced it has closed for Wednesday due to the extremely frigid weather.
- Whether it’s a pothole destroying your tire, or a dead battery, this time of year makes for a dangerous drive around town.
- Former Governor Rick Snyder was a fan of calling for civility in politics, and his second-in-command is personifying it.
- With the partial government shutdown ended temporarily thanks to Friday’s deal between Congress and President Trump, will there just be another shutdown in a couple of weeks?
- The League of Women Voters of Berrien and Cass Counties will host a forum on Berrien County transportation problems.
- Governor Gretchen Whitmer’s request to postpone the State of the State address has been accepted.
- Senator Ruth Johnson on Tuesday introduced legislation to help protect victims of domestic abuse, sexual assault, stalking or human trafficking by keeping their physical addresses hidden from their offenders.
- Health officials in Washington State say they are considering vaccinating children younger than a year old to contain a measles outbreak in the region.
- As bad as the weather is here, it’s even colder across the lake in Chicago.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | | More