- Due to the extreme cold conditions in the forecast, Governor Gretchen Whitmer is declaring a State of Emergency.
- The National Weather Service is extending the Winter Storm Warning for Berrien and Cass counties.
- With temperatures expected to drop below zero in the middle of this week, several warming centers will be opening in Niles.
- Be warned if you’re a pet owner. Berrien County Animal Control is responding already to calls about dogs being left out in the winter storm.
- The woman charged with murder for allegedly plotting the death of her Army sergeant husband on New Year’s Eve is scheduled to be in court today.
- A Lawton man is facing charges after a weekend arson.
- The Chemical Bank name is going away.
- Unless something changes between now and then, there will be dueling speeches next Tuesday night with the president giving the state of the union and Michigan’s governor giving her state of the state.
- Multiple police officers…servings a narcotics warrant…shot in Houston
- Police say a man found out very soon the label on pills he allegedly stole wasn’t accurate.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify | | More