- Investigators will be going through Ameriwood Industries in Dowagiac today to try to determine what caused an explosion.
- The partial shutdown of the federal government has come to an end after 35 days.
- Now that a deal has been reached to re-open the federal government for three weeks, human services agencies throughout the country are breathing a sigh of relief.
- Holtec International says it’s disputing objections from an environmental group over a proposed nuclear waste dump in New Mexico.
- Congressman Fred Upton has re-introduced legislation designed to help fund FIRST Robotics teams around the country.
- Governor Gretchen Whitmer is expected to endorse a sales tax shift at the pump to put all of that money into the roads.
- It’s another winter day in Michigan with up to a foot of snow expected in some areas.
- Tax filing season officially begins today.
- Here’s a reminder to change your passwords and check your anti-virus software, on what’s being call Data Privacy Day.
- Not even an Academy Award winning actor could put a crack in “Glass” at the movies this past weekend.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify | | More