- The wife of murdered Army Sergeant Tyrone Hassel the Third is due back in court in Berrien County next week.
- The city of Benton Harbor is working with Berrien County and the state of Michigan to address elevated lead levels found in some homes around the community last year.
- Help could be on the way for unpaid federal workers thanks to two members of Congress from Michigan.
- Paw Paw River County Park in Watervliet could be getting a substantial expansion.
- The Michigan Farm Bureau says when the federal government shutdown ends, Congress and the White House need to reform immigration law and immigrants, whatever their status, should be allowed to work here.
- It looks like the year is getting off to a good start when it comes to car and truck sales.
- Lawmakers taking another stab at bringing the governor and legislature under the state’s 40-year-old freedom of information act.
- It’s day 35 of the government shutdown and affected federal workers are missing their second paycheck.
- There’s still no indication why a young man walked into a Florida, bank and killed five women this week.
- A surprise new album from Weezer – the band covering a bunch of hit songs from Michael Jackson to TLC.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | | More