- A big change is happening for two area non-profits.
- Eight Republicans in the U.S. House joined with Democrats last week to approve legislation to reopen the federal government without including any money for President Trump’s border wall.
- The U.S. food supply might be at risk because of the partial government shutdown.
- The Berrien County Health Department is telling families who get food assistance through the WIC program that they need not worry about losing that help because of the government shutdown…at least for now.
- The newly-expanded nursing facility at Southwestern Michigan College is now open.
- The Berrien County Board of Commissioners has instructed the county administrator to investigate how to pay for the recent clean-up of around 500 gallons of fuel dumped into a county drain.
- Michigan’s beer brewing industry is being effected by the ongoing government shutdown.
- Opening the records of the state Legislature and governor’s office.
- The partial government shutdown… taking another turn… The nation’s parks… in need of cleaning up… with trash and health concerns piling up.
- A Wisconsin teenager missing for three months is found alive.
- More fallout over the explosive Lifetime documentary series “Surviving R Kelly”.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | | More