- Michigan’s 100th Legislature is now in session.
- Flint Democratic Congressman Dan Kildee says President Trump is being misleading when he tries to blame Democrats for the partial federal government shutdown.
- As Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel reviews the law that authorizes a petroleum pipelines replacement in the Mackinac Straits all stakeholders are in suspense about just what Governor Gretchen Whitmer will do on the issue.
- New Berrien County Commissioner Bob Harrison is ready to get to work now that he’s been sworn in.
- A major meth ring has been busted in Kalamazoo.
- Work is underway in earnest to improve security at Benton Harbor Area Schools.
- Under a new Michigan law, schools will also receive letter grades of A-F.
- Republicans and Democrats in the Michigan House want to make it tougher for law enforcement to take ownership of property seized in drug cases that don’t result in convictions.
- President Trump takes his appeal for a southern border wall directly to Ground Zero.
- Amazon surpassed Microsoft as the world’s most-valuable publicly-traded company.
- A woman – who likes hunting deer – thought she’d found a match using a dating app.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify | | More