- Lawton Republican Aric Nesbitt will be returning to state government on Wednesday when the next Legislature begins.
- 78th District Michigan Representative Brad Paquette is ready to get to work in Lansing.
- There’s word from South Haven Area Emergency Services that the search for a missing woman in the Black River this weekend was all for naught.
- Close to 70% of the Van Buren county’s paved roads have failed and funding has not kept up.
- With the partial federal government shutdown continuing and no one knowing when it will end, one local financial institution is looking to ease the pain for members who work for the government and are affected.
- Leaders of a tribe of Chippewa Indians in northern Michigan say that if the government shutdown continues, it will have a direct impact on their 43,000 members.
- Potential jurors in the case of a Kalamazoo County man accused of murdering six people face questioning from prosecutors and the defense attorney today.
- A new program is being unveiled by the state of Michigan to make it easier for medical marijuana patients to renew their registry cards.
- After another day without a deal to reopen the federal government, the President says he is not ruling out declaring a national emergency.
- Reports two Americans fighting with ISIS in Syria have been caught.
- Who were the big winners at the Golden Globes?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify | | More