- New members of Congress were sworn in Thursday as a partial federal government shutdown continued.
- Kinexus has helped to secure a $1.9 million grant for southwest Michigan businesses to train workers.
- There’s a new chair in charge of the Berrien County Board of Commissioners.
- Two of the suspects in the robbery of the Stevensville Meijer store last month have been arrested.
- Baroda-Lake Township police managed to make a drug bust during a traffic stop on I-94 on Wednesday.
- This is the time of year when tax scams are on the rise.
- New Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer is prohibiting the use of private email to conduct state business.
- The flu is ramping up in the state.
- Now that Democrats have control of the House– what will they be working on?
- Some holiday holdovers will continue to be the top picks for moviegoers this weekend.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify | | More