- A bill to strip power away from incoming Attorney General Dana Nessel has been approved by the Michigan Legislature.
- Two longtime Berrien County Commissioners have been honored as they step down from their posts.
- Brand new state rules governing the treatment of opioid addiction in Michigan will allow more use of physician assistants and LPN’s while also allowing telemedicine.
- The board of the Twin Cities Area Transportation Study, or TwinCATS, has affirmed its continued support for the improvement of the Pere Marquette Amtrak line.
- A 37-year-old Niles man is being treated at St. Joseph Hospital in Mishawaka after crashing his car into the side of a building.
- Senior groups are praising lawmakers as they pass bills to facilitate telemedicine and pave the way for more funding for adult day care.
- Auto workers from both the U-S and Canada are pushing back against General Motors’ plans to idle five plants.
- House Republicans pushed through a spending bill Thursday that includes President Trump’s demand for border wall funding.
- The U-S changed its policy for asylum seekers at the border with Mexico.
- A rapper may be close to saying yes to be a part of the biggest televised performance of the year.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | | More