- The man charged with killing his ex-girlfriend and her father near Coloma in 2016 is going to spend 40 to 60 years in prison.
- The Auction has ended on the Orchards Mall.
- A warning is going out from the Berrien County Sheriff’s Department about a possible phone scam or fraud.
- The 2018 Heart of Cook grants have been announced.
- The Federal Reserve has announced its raising interest rates.
- An off campus party near Grand Valley State University in Allendale turns into a shooting.
- The nation’s capital is capitalizing on catching drivers caught in the red light camera’s eyes.
- Antarctica is considered a key indicator of climate change–and the melting of the frozen continent is speeding up.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Play | Stitcher | | More