- The Benton Harbor Area Schools Board of Education is pursuing legal action against former football coach Elliot Uzelac and former Superintendent Shelly Walker.
- Berrien County Treasurer Bret Witkowski is seeing an increase in the amount of property taxes his office can collect since the closure of a loophole last year.
- Congressman Fred Upton is encouraged by President Trump’s meeting this week with North Korean leader Kim Jung Un.
- The senior population is the United States is growing rapidly and unfortunately, funding for senior services has not kept up.
- The Al-Van Humane Society received some great news.
- The Federal Reserve is expected to announce an interest rate hike today.
- Singaporeans..reflect…a day after the historic U-S and North Korean summit.
- President Trump is hitting back at Robert De Niro.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Email | Google Play | Stitcher | | More