email mobile

Posted: Wednesday, 18 September 2013 5:20PM

Fire Destroys Home In Benton Harbor



A house in Benton Harbor was destroyed by fire Wednesday. Deputy Director of Public Safety Dan McGinnis was a part of the crew fighting the blaze on Main Street.

Listen:

   
McGinnis says the cause may be due to someone smoking in bed. Brittany Murphy who was inside when the fire started tells WSJM News her and three others managed to get out safely. The St. Joseph Department of Public Safety also helped fight the fire.


WebReadyTM Powered by WireReady® NSI


A   A   A
 Follow