email mobile

 
Pet Talk
10 PM - Midnight
WSJM-FM 94.9


Posted: Tuesday, 02 September 2014 2:00PM

South Haven Firefighters Rescue Puppies In House Fire



South Haven firefighters made quite a rescue on Tuesday morning. Seven puppies were removed safely during a house fire in Allegan County's Casco Township. The fire started when an extension cord connected to a fan in the area where the pups were being kept shorted out. Investigators believe one of the dogs may have been chewing on the cord. The dogs are all six-week-old American Pit Bull Terriers, and are in good condition after their rescue. Firefighters tell us that the home suffered smoke and water damage. A monetary damage estimate has not been released.

   

WebReadyTM Powered by WireReady® NSI


A   A   A
 Follow